Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 Pound Turkey Breast, cooked and shredded with fingers
- 10 Ounces Fresh Cranberries, rinsed and picked through
- 1 Can Great Northern Beans (15 Ounces), rinsed
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Cup Corn
- 4 Ounces Mushroom, sliced
- 4 Cups Chicken or Turkey Stock
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Add the white wine. Scrape the bottom of the pan with a spoon to loosen any carmelized bits. Add the stock, turkey, cranberries, honey, and thyme. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes. Most of the cranberries will burst. Add the beans and cook an additional 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with cornbread or another bread.