Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup kosher salt (for salting glass rims)
- 2 limes
- 3 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp homemade seasoning (mix the following to taste: paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt)
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 margarita glasses
Makes 4 servings.
- Pour the salt onto a dinner plate. Slice one lime into four wedges, and rub one wedge around the rims of each of the margarita glasses.
- Twist each glass rim in the salt, causing the salt to stick to the lime juice.
- Fill the bottom of one glass with the avocado slices, then sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of homemade seasoning onto the avocado. On top of the avocado, spread 2 tablespoons of diced tomatoes.
- Spread approximately 2 tablespoons of the crabmeat on top of the tomatoes and sprinkle with one teaspoon of lime juice. Create a second layer in the same glass, repeating steps 3 and 4.
- Repeat in the remaining glasses.
- Garnish each glass with 3 slices of avocado.
- Serve as a dip or salad, garnished with a lime wedge.