Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced or 1 tablespoon chipotle puree
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
Place peeled avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add bacon, goat cheese, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, jalapeno, and lime juice. Mash together with fork. Add salt to your liking.
Cover and refrigerate until served.