Reprinted with permission from Simply Delicioso by Ingrid Hoffman (Clarkson Potter, 2008).
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (from about 2 large oranges)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, fruit cut off of the seed and diced
- 2 to 3 jalapeños (depending on how spicy you like your ceviche), sliced into rings, seeds removed
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Tortilla chips, plantain chips, or canchita, for serving
Just before serving, stir the soy sauce, mirin, onion, mango, jalapeños, and cilantro into the salmon. Toss to coat and serve immediately with the tortilla chips, plantain chips, or canchita.