By Brett Moore
Brunch is my favorite dining experience. A very relaxing and joyous time with family and friends, with a variety of delightful dishes to please all the members of your party.
- Strawberry Peach Stuffed French Toast
- Creme Brulee French Toast with Drunken Strawberries
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Broiled Peaches
- Bloody Mary Cocktail
What would life be without desserts? They are certainly essential to complete a meal when you are entertaining and are a welcome treat for your family. Here are some gourmet recipes sure to satisfy your cravings!
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Creme Anglaise
- Roasted Banana Cheesecake
Favorite Chicken Dishes
Chicken is wonderfully adaptive to a variety of cooking techniques and matches well with countless spices. Here are some of my favorites.