This makes a very nice accompaniment to seafood, chicken or hamburgers.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: About 1 quart
- 2 cups chopped Vidalia Onions
- 1 cup diced unpeeled pear
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (from a 7 oz. jar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl combine Vidalia Onions, pear, red pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.