Recipe courtesy of Mama's Kitchen in Texas.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 pitcher - Serves 4
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- Sugar or limeade concentrate (optional)
Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Blend until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 cup limeade concentrate for the lime juice.
More Margarita Recipes: