Here's a delightful champagne cocktail that will impress your guests. Wonderfully fruity, use fresh raspberries if they're in season.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 750 ml bottle chilled Champagne
- 1/4 cup black raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord)
- 1 cup red raspberry juice
- Fresh or frozen whole raspberries for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
Divide juice and liqueur evenly between 4 wine glasses. Fill glass with Champagne, adding 2-3 raspberries and sprig of fresh mint for garnish, if desired.