Recipe courtesy of Mezzetta.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Make 4 Servings
- 8 slices Artisan fresh baked bread (thinly sliced)
- 1 Jar Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and diced
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 3-4 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. fresh Goat Cheese
- Mezzetta® Golden Greek Peperoncini
- Mezzetta® Greek Calamata Olives
Brush both sides of bread with MEZZETTA Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Using a panini press or skillet, gently brown the sandwiches, turning once or twice as the cheese warms and softens.
Remove from panini press or skillet and let cool briefly. Slice in half and serve with MEZZETTA Calamata Olives and Golden Greek Peperoncini.