Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 Ounces Scallops
- 8 Ounces Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 1 Cup Corn
- 8 Ounces Button Mushrooms, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 Pound Yukon Potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced into 1/2" cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Pernod
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Light Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook for one minute, then add the mushrooms and corn. Cook another minute, then remove the pan from the heat and add the white wine and Pernod. Return the pan to the heat and scrape the bottom with a wooden spoon to remove any caramelized bits. Stir everything together and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from heat and stir in the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot in bowls with good bread.