Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 Ounces Penne Pasta, cooked and chilled
- 1 Pound Asparagus, blanched for 1 minute in boiling water
- 4 Ounces Prosciutto, sliced thin and cut into 1/2" strips
- 4 Ounces Button Mushrooms, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 1/4 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Asiago Cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
Sauté the mushrooms in a hot pan with a small amount of oil. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Set aside to cool.
Combine all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
Garnish with some shredded asiago or some chopped flat-leaf parsley.