Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 Pound Pasta Shells, cooked and chilled
- 8 Ounces Sliced Bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 Large Sweet Onion (such as Vidalia), peeled and sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Ounces Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Canola Oil (or other neutral flavored oil)
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, and blue cheese in a small bowl.
Crumble the bacon into a large bowl with the cooked pasta and onions. Add the sour cream mixture and mix well. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
Chill for at least an hour before serving.