Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 6 Ears Sweet Corn, corn cut from the cob
- 8 Ounces Chantarelle Mushrooms, brushed clean and roughly chopped
- 8 Ounces Slab Bacon, diced into 1/4" pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced fine
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme, picked and roughly chopped
- 1 Small Bunch Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, picked and roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Add the diced bacon and cook thoroughly, stirring often. Add the chanterelles, garlic, and butter. Cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms begin to soften.
Add the thyme and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve while hot.