Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups cubed watermelon (about 1-inch), seeds removed
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, sliced very thin and cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 ounces goat cheese or Feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or other neutral flavored vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, vinegar, and oil. Drizzle a tablespoon or two over each salad serving.
Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each salad.